- Would you spend more time developing a specific skill set?
- Would you tell yourself not to take on that CFH – Client From Hell?
- Would you ensure that all clients pay 100% upfront – before any of the work starts?
- Would you suggest that you read Freelance Switch sooner? J
- Would you spend more time developing the clients that you want to work with?
Aside from tips about investing, or not investing, in particular stocks – what is the one thing you wish you had known when you started your freelance business?
Are you sharing this nugget with the new freelancers that you meet?